A customer brought in his 12 Pro Max after he had dropped it into the sea. The phone was dead. He visited the Apple Store to see if they could somehow retrieve the data, he was told that Apple do not offer this service. The reason he wanted to retrieve the data is because sadly he did not extend his iCloud account which was full, so the only copy of the photos and videos were still on the iPhone.
- We removed the LCD panel (front)
- We removed every component, and dried them out
- We repaired the damaged power supply components on the main board.
- Presto, the phone was saved together with all the data.
- The customer has now extended his iCloud storage to 2TB and backs his phone up on a regular basis. Lesson learnt!
Price point: £325 depending on spec.